What are you other hobbies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
Time travel meets motor racing. Could only be me that comes up with a concept this daft, I guess... :laugh:

4 way shootout. Senna, HAM, Schui and VER all having one race in each of the others title winning cars.

Or all the greats on one grid

4 way shootout. Senna, HAM, Schui and VER all having one race in each of the others title winning cars.

Or all the greats on one grid

But you have to throw Lauda , Piquet and Hunt into this mix surely in order to get the full clash of personalities. ^_^ Oh, hold on, sounds a lot like the old Grand Prix Masters series... :laugh:

Jody

Stubborn git
But you have to throw Lauda , Piquet and Hunt into this mix surely in order to get the full clash of personalities. ^_^ Oh, hold on, sounds a lot like the old Grand Prix Masters series... :laugh:

Clash of the Titans

As far as editing is concerned, there's a real satisfaction in finding the right word or phrase to illustrate a concept, isn't there? It's weirdly addictive in a way... :blush:

I've been trying to double down on my editing skills. In fact, I try to get it Right The First Time if I can help it. I feel like Grammarly is helping me but writing still needs that human touch.

I used to be bad at grammar. I slack on forums and text messaging but try to get a little bit more serious with my writing, since most of the time, it results in a payment :biggrin:

I've been trying to double down on my editing skills. In fact, I try to get it Right The First Time if I can help it. I feel like Grammarly is helping me but writing still needs that human touch.

I used to be bad at grammar. I slack on forums and text messaging but try to get a little bit more serious with my writing, since most of the time, it results in a payment :biggrin:

Guess I was very fortunate in having excellent English teachers in prep school, and we were pulled up on grammar and spelling in other subjects too. I guess that sort of thing stays with you... :blush:

Also, English is only my third language, btw.

Top Bottom