What are your cycling goals for 2010?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

panpipe

I just want to get cycling some more really - been a bit of a slow start so I'll have to make the effort to get out and use my lovely (far too expensive for the job it's currently doing) bike for more than the 2 mile each way commute from the station to work!

Maybe a sprint tri (swimming capability may decide this)
The public London bit of the Tour of Britain then *possibly* the Etape du Tour a year or two after that

groove65

for me, well its all about getting out regularly - hopefully join a club in Jan and go for rides out with them.

would be nice to do a 60 miler - im a newbie to this - been on MTB for a bit, go fed up with crashing and hurting myself on downhills and went over to roadbiking. Really enjoying it so just want to build on that.

2011 will have different goals.

oh, and i want to keep up my participation in this great forum ! :biggrin:

Not really thought about it but so far this yr I have done 2,256.87 miles, I have done more but i lost the computer @ the start of october so not had anything to record the miles this month but i have done about 400 plus so i think i have done 2,656.87 so I am aiming to do about 3,000 plus :biggrin:
I am getting a new bike on the cycle to work scheme, hopefuuly next month :smile:

This is the plan!

100 miler in the by the spring

longish tour in the summer

join the gym to build upper body strength

peanut

My hope is to join a local club and get in some reasonable regular mileage over winter so I don't lose my basic fitness.
I've decided to compete in my first TT in April (5 mile come and try it)
Definitely do a short Audax/sportive or two.

Tulip

I want to cycle Cuba next year, don't care how many days it takes.......looking for friends to do this with........bearing in mind it would be nice to take in the culture of the Country at the same time.......I have thought of travelling with Exodus but am concerned that everyone would be younger, fiercely fighting fit and I'd be left behind!
;):bicycle::blush::biggrin:
Also, I want to be able to cycle to the top of the really big hills of Wales!

Top Bottom