What book are you reading?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just finished World Without End by Ken Follett - the follow up to the awesome Pillars of the Earth.

1100 pages set in the 14th century - so good that I read it cover to cover in two days!

I've just started My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young - the story of a half jewish girl living in Nazi occupied Holland.

Just reading, for the second time, a book about the home front in the Second World War (can't remember the title or the authour). Very interesting.

Plax

Guru
21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation.

Much rather carry on reading Lords & Ladies by Terry Pratchett though. Far more entertaining.

frog

Sun Tzu's Art of War. Strangely useful in the work environment.

Home Guard Training Manual. Found as a reprint in a garden centre litrature section. Should I ever wish to sandbag the veg plot then I know just where to look to find out.

Robin Hobb's Fool's Errand. A nice read.

Hilldodger said:
I've just finished World Without End by Ken Follett - the follow up to the awesome Pillars of the Earth.

1100 pages set in the 14th century - so good that I read it cover to cover in two days!

I've just started My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young - the story of a half jewish girl living in Nazi occupied Holland.

I loved Pillars of the Earth - will have to give this one a go!!!

Maz

Guru
La Víctima (Spanish version of "Final Victim" by Stephen J. Canell)
An absolutely shoot ripoff of the Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal Lector books.

Only reading it to improve my Spanish, which it is doing (and the book was free!)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just having worked my way through Louis be Berniere's South American trilogy, and toyed with a couple of Saki short stories, I'm tackling John Irving's "Until I find You" again...

Top Bottom