What can you see outta...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
If I spin round, which I wish now I hadn't, I can see Rolly (our dog) straining to errr, fertilise the garden.

bonj2

Morrison's car park, Morrisons, grotty old flats, few trees, some shops and offices, interesting victorian 'lantern' style lamp-post.
Out the other side, a car park with cars in, a high wall, a cul-de-sac of houses beyond the wall, occasionally the odd cat or squirrel.

wafflycat

Amongst other things, a grey wagtail

mondobongo

Über Member
A Passat mine and the neighbours corsa the rest of the houses in the close oh and my pebbled front garden with lots of weeds poking through which will have to be weeded today before neighbours start talking about me.

longers

Legendary Member
My back garden (I'm home from work to walk the dog). Not too much exciting in there but my Acer is starting to gets it's autumn glow.

ChrisKH

Guru
Straight ahead - the Gherkin building (http://www.aidan.co.uk/display_page.php?photo=LonSwissReMdV5623.jpg) which is hiding views of Docklands. To right Lloyds building and River Thames, to left Brick Lane and in distance Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium.. Straight ahead and in the distance (left of 30 St. Mary Axe) East London, Thames, Millenium Dome, Olympic site and Essex hills (!) on the horizon.

Mind you I am on the 25th floor so don't look down.:biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
If I look left and up, I can see a fragment of roof, a chimney and sometimes a pigeon. If I look right, I have to actually leave the desk and get down on my hands and knees to see out of the window, which is at floor level (the room having been divided into two floors later than when the window went in) in which case I can see the Manor's front lawn and glimpses of Exhibition Square beyond.

Top Bottom