What colours are this dress?

What colours?

• White and gold

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • Blue and black

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
White and gold on here, blue and black on TV :blink:

buggi

Bird Saviour
It was about a dozen of us looking at the dress at work, from the same picture on the one phone.
The overwhelming majority saw blue and black, but 4 saw gold and white.
I could tell you at my mums house it was blue and black and at home it was gold and white (which is true, same picture) and that it might be your surroundings or the colours you were looking at previous to looking at the screen (my mom and dad saw different, my dad was reading his kindle, my mum was watching tv as was I) but the more likely truth is the dress comes in both colours and it's just a marketing ploy with a bit of clever technicolour

Mr Celine

Discordian
Perhaps it's a gender thing, men may see it differently to women.

Apparently there is a gorilla in this picture that only women can see.

upload_2015-2-28_0-38-1.jpeg

Keith Oates

Janner
Several people out here have shown me that photo of the dress and all I can see is white and gold. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Could those who see white and gold tell me what they see when the image is cropped?

I see both the original and the cropped images as washed out blue and brown.

View attachment 80889

Yes, same here!

could you put up a (who gives a sh*t) place to vote

I think half of it is on the dress already for those of us who see brown.

[QUOTE 3561581, member: 9609"]for those who do not see it as Light Blue and Gold what are the colours in the two bottom blocks in this image ?
bluegold_zps3o0eumbb.jpg~original
[/QUOTE]

Neither, blue and brown!! :whistle:

light blue but don't see gold to me its more of a brown...

FINALLY!! (Well, almost).

Blue and shoot brown but if I close my eyes it goes black.

FINALLY!! :giggle:

Has anyone else noticed how the dress looks at you regardless of where you are standing in relation to the screen?

View attachment 80920

Actually, that's the best looking dress yet!!

Ha ha, we had this at work today with astounding conflict :ohmy:
What happened, a dozen of us were sitting for lunch, now, all the Scottish girls and guys said they saw blue and black.
Me, a Polish girl, and an English girl could clearly see gold and white. Us "foreigners" were dismayed, how could that be, something wrong with our colour perception?
But surely, the English girl is not foreign? :huh:
Maybe it's something in the Scottish water?
So we asked another foreign girl: she too said gold and white :eek:
Then the English girl took me aside, she said it was probably a practical joke on the Polish girl, why, everybody could see the dress is gold and white!
I could not believe such deviousness from some of my colleagues, they were so adamant!
Not convinced, I asked another foreign guy and a Scottish lady, who could not have been in the know of the alleged wind up.
They both said black and blue!
OMG: it's only non Scottish females in my work that see the gold and white! :scratch:

I see blue and brown, so, what does that make me?? An alien??

Certainly explains a lot, I admit!! :giggle:

What the hell is wrong with you freaks?

You have been on this forum..... What...... How long??...... And you..... STILL.....Have to ask??

Farrow and Ball would call it Dysentery / White Shirt Washed with Blue Socks.

Best description yet!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom