What did you dream about last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Yes, I know, dreams are very personal, so feel free to leave out the bits you don't want to share :thumbsup:.

Last night, I had one I'm reasonably sure I hadn't had before: I was partaking in some kind of contest, I think, the object being to gain supernatural/faerie powers. Myself and some others drank some kind of potiion, then waited for a full moon to rise. Then the dream gets hazy, and next thing I know, I'm at home. Lying on a floor are two fluorescent light tubes. I pick one up, and it starts glowing :eek:. I then let go of it, and it stopped glowing. I remember thinking "Well, I guess last night's experiment worked!" :laugh:

That's about all I can recall of that one. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a lucid dream, but I don't think I've ever had one, or if I did I couldn't recall it later on.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Falling off my bike again. Not even two weeks since my real off. :wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, I know, dreams are very personal, so feel free to leave out the bits you don't want to share :thumbsup:.

Last night, I had one I'm reasonably sure I hadn't had before: I was partaking in some kind of contest, I think, the object being to gain supernatural/faerie powers. Myself and some others drank some kind of potiion, then waited for a full moon to rise. Then the dream gets hazy, and next thing I know, I'm at home. Lying on a floor are two fluorescent light tubes. I pick one up, and it starts glowing :eek:. I then let go of it, and it stopped glowing. I remember thinking "Well, I guess last night's experiment worked!" :laugh:

That's about all I can recall of that one. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a lucid dream, but I don't think I've ever had one, or if I did I couldn't recall it later on.
Was the "potion" some dodgy drink you'd had earlier!
Remember the point at which you dropped the light tubes and work on the dream from there.
Keep a notepad handy as well.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I dreamt that I was at a meeting with three different religious leaders, all of whom where sitting on a podium, one of whom was Tony Curtis dressed as a Teddy Boy with a big yellow glittery coat and a the largest quiff of hair, he was not taking the meeting seriously at all and kept laughing and raising his eyebrows at everything the others were saying.

AndyRM

XOXO

Lucid dreaming is properly cool. I've trained myself to be rather good at it, which has led to some interesting complaints from my wife.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I was at work, on late shift, Four wagons started rolling away and disappeared, the security hut was being moved to middle of the sidings and eastern Europeans were climbing over the fence to get in whilst a road gang was digging up the roadway to our messroom. I told our manager who didn't seem too bothered! After 40 years maybe I should retire early.:ohmy:

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Blackberry bushes. I know pathetic, but I have to go out and cut them all back and I have been dreaming that I will end up getting scratched to bits and wil, get caught in them and I won't be able to break free.........ever. I'll just be stuck in the brambles.

Top Bottom