What did you dream about last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Eating Vernon's pies.
Did you still have a pillow in the morning. :whistle:

(referring to the size, not the taste. :biggrin:)

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I'm in a laundrette and Rodney Marsh is in a tumble drier and all I can see is Rodney's face going round and round and round, and then it's like I'm in this landscaped garden and this Victorian lady with this huge great big hat is there with a cup of tea and some sandwiches for me, but I never get them, and then I'm falling into this abyss, and Kenneth Kendall is at the bottom and he's saying 'come on, Jimmy', but I never make it, it's really strange...

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Over the years there is a dream I have had a few times and the theme is fairly consistent so it is probably deeply revealing about my mental state in some mystical way.

In the dream I become involved in some sort of disaster situation, a fire in a large building or a flood or a terrorist siege or similar. I then dash around like a hero, being all heroic and rescuing people and sorting things out until the emergency services show up to finish cleaning up. At the end of the dream all the rescued victims are sat around wrapped in blankets and being attended to by the medics and I am chatting with the police/fire brigade/army chiefs and being told what a near thing that was and it was a good job I was there to deal with it when I suddenly become embarrassingly aware that I am either completely naked or naked from the waist down. Somehow during all the action some or all of my clothes have been blown off or used as part of the rescue (as ropes, bandages, etc) and it is only after the event when the heroing business is over that I become painfully aware of my exposure!

What does this mean because I have dreamt it at least several times during my adult years.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Nakedness in dreams often signifies loss of some kind according to books on 'dream meanings' I once read (Load of B*llocks really, you'll be buying a dreamcatcher next to go with the crystals as my mate put it)

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
......Load of B*llocks really....

Precisely :eek:

Now, where did I put my pants....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have regular dreams about missing the deadline to hand in my course work at University and then sitting an exam and not knowing any of teh answers.
The odd thing is I havent been to Uni for 17 years, but still have the dreams at least once a month.

Top Bottom