What did you eat for breakfast?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bran flakes with sultanas, and blueberries sometimes. Usually 6 days week.
Sunday is usually a full English cooked by me.
Sometimes just a bagel on Sunday, though.
I'm not thin...
And tea. Only tea, never drink coffee, it's disgusting.

OP
OP
O

oreo_muncher

Don't get me wrong, some, most even, coffee, smells great. But it just does not translate into a nice taste, not any variety. I keep thinking I 'ought' to like it, but I don't, I just don't...
I didn't like it at first and after drinking it lots of times I developed a taste and liking for it. Takes time and practice. I drink coffee for the taste, not the energy but then I can't sleep at night if I drink it too late, so I don't have it often.

Homemade granola then homemade marmalade on toast made with homemade (Panasonic machine) bread. Glass of V8 juice and glass of water on the side and then coffee after

vickster

Legendary Member
Then you never had a coconut milk hazelnut syrup lattee from pret :wub:
I don’t like anything sweet in coffee other than plain (semi) skimmed milk so sweet coconut and syrup would not be to my taste ... and means I can get the calories from one of their utterly glorious pains aux raisins (when they’ve cooked it just right). No good for vegans and pastries are one of the top reasons why I could never be one :laugh:

Just had my usual porridge and a mug of tea :okay:

Tea. And plenty of it.

Mind, it's almost lunchtime, and there's home made soda bread and home made gravlax :hungry: Plus a nice, squishy French cheese. And a pear, and maybe half an avocado.

Oh, and more tea.

Top Bottom