What do they expect??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

epicurus.

Sarcasm, my dear Thomas. Of course I use indicators, I was just trying to demonstrate that road positioning alone is not enough, either in a car or on a bike.

My fault, I'll use a smiley next time xx(

Typo

Another noob question - I've never understood, if you're already in the middle of the road to turn right, how do you not get yer arm knocked off by approaching vehicles? Or are we meant to do a sort of sideways-Hitler salute while they go past? xx(

Ian

Brahan

Über Member
What is it with couriers? Am I missing something here? Why does everyone love/hate them, want to be like them/want not to be like them?

I'm confused.

All I read is 'courier this' and 'turned up hipster that......'

xx(

What's the fixation?

thomas

the tank engine
[q*ote=epic*r*s.;744026]Sarcasm, my dear Thomas. Of co*rse I *se i*dicators, I was j*st tryi*g to demo*strate that road positio*i*g alo*e is *ot e*o*gh, either i* a car or o* a bike.

My fa*lt, I'll *se a smiley *ext time :wi*k:[/q*ote]

ohh, okay...well, e*o*gh people do*'t sig*al :tongue:

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
I think trackstands are really cool and I am always impressed when I see a cyclist doing one!!!

I am also massively impressed with wheelies! I suppose I'm just that sort of girl!!!

On the subject in the topic though - I find that I signal all the way up the junction etc but once I get there I have to drop the signal a bit and I can't pull away on the bike one handed so have to let the signal go then a bit too!

I agree that car horns scare the living bejesus out of you when you are on a bike and not encased in your car with all the windows shut!

I tend to go pretty near the white line in the middle when turning right but not right on it because the oncoming traffic can meander a little! :tongue:

Top Bottom