What do you have in common with Prince William?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I served the Queen for 30 years, man and fatter man. I'm happy to live under her nominal reign.

Drago

Legendary Member
The Duchy predates Cornwall in its current form. I'm a Breton too, and these Johnny come lately Cornallians can get in the queue. In any case, Cornwall isn't there generating the income - the Duchy is.

I've met his dad and his granny a number of times (the 3rd time I met her was at a knees-up in her back garden !!), along with his uncles and an aunt and I was also lucky enough to be presented with a medal from his great aunt on her last public engagement. I was also a member of the funeral party for his great-grandmother

....................................apart from that I have nothing in common with the bloke !!!

Maenchi

StoneDog
The Duchy predates Cornwall in its current form. I'm a Breton too, and these Johnny come lately Cornallians can get in the queue. In any case, Cornwall isn't there generating the income - the Duchy is.
Was the duchy not created to provide an income for heir apparent ? from land and buildings in Cornwall, my point is that even if the duchy created the wealth it is on the back of Cornish and little if any stays in Cornwall according to 'Breaking the Chains' By John Angarrack
also Cornwall was in existence long before the duchy was created in 1337, I just found the history interesting and shameful, again; the English being exploitive and dominant as usual.
(if this goes on maybe it should flip to the politics):cuppa:

Last edited:

pjd57

Veteran
Anyone who isn't getting his money isn't very happy about it.

I think it's him and the family getting our money that bothers people, myself included.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When the world ends I'll jump on my bike and head straight to Kensington Palace for a ferret in Kate's bottom drawer....

Top Bottom