What do you intend on doing on the 4th July.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Thats the issue .... it is a cough, a temperature, nausea, for the majority of the population .... and death for the 75 to 90 year olds .
So if your not one of them ........................

Julia9054

Guru
Thats the issue .... it is a cough, a temperature, nausea, for the majority of the population .... and death for the 75 to 90 year olds .
Did you read the article? It talks about a growing body of people - many under 40 - who get covid19 mildly but then symptoms including recurring high temperature, breathing problems and extreme fatigue dragging on for months.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Did you read the article? It talks about a growing body of people - many under 40 - who get covid19 mildly but then symptoms including recurring high temperature, breathing problems and extreme fatigue dragging on for months.
......and the long term damage that it does to certain organs and blood vessels. Doctors are just discovering the long term problems that are arising.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200622-the-long-term-effects-of-covid-19-infection

Landsurfer

Veteran
Hang on a second .... this is a cycling site ?
Have you ever heard of "Motor Vehicles" .. their vastly more dangerous to human life than C-19 .... so packing cycling are we ..... ?

tom73

Guru
You're clearly out to provoke you got a ban on the covid thread for the same thing. Look's like you've moved on to this one your right to point the danger of motor vehicles. They do have one things in common the actions of others that make them a danger. The difference is you can see them and try and do something about it. You can't see a virus and with this one you may not have a clue you are risk to others. Covid don't give a fig if you're not bothered about it or think it's a joke. So believe what ever your think , act in a way you see fit. Kindly just keep well away from others when you're doing it. Or act with an ounce of respect to others for once that's how the current public health emergency works. It's how a human society works by looking out for others.

As some have tried to point out we still know very little about the long term effects of even a mild case has. If you still think it's only the old that need worry. My wife must have made up caring for all agers with covid. Or her friend must have made up the fact that her husband (under 40) is on a ventilator due to covid.In fact after 7 week's he still is be it he's now awake but still needs one to aid his breathing. Sadly other complications of being on a ventilator have happened and he's now's on dialysis due to kidney failure. All because he got covid so I guess the joke is on him or maybe it's on the one's who still don't understand or even care. I know which side i'd go with and I've good idea which side others would go with too.
Think I better put you back on ignore or it may end up with this tread getting locked.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyway,never mind the pubs,the big question is when do the sun bed parlours and nail bars re-open? I urgently need to top up the tan on my covered for modesty bits and my nails are shot at!!:unsure:

Last edited:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Its just taken me until page 3 of this thread to realise why the OP was asking the question! Not being a pub goer I assumed it was about US independence - and I was wondering why us Brits should do ANYTHING on July 4th (except maybe wish our American members 'have a nice day')!

Anyway, for me July 4th will be just like any other day. Nothing special.

vickster

Legendary Member
Over 11000 people aged 45-74 have died too according to your screen shot..how old are you?
If you’re male, your risk is higher too

MarkF

Guru
Do you have a link to this? My search-fu is clearly weak.

Very weak, I can find it in one click, try again and come back to me, it's herd opinion on here and no wonder when we are all reading the same censored articles. It's mind boggling on such a left leaning forum so many are happy to follow the governments lead. The Guardian is behaving every bit as badly as the Daily Mail and only The Telegraph is prepared to take on the Tories, strange times! We have censored coronvirus guidance.

Top Bottom