What do you intend on doing on the 4th July.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I'll be working, as I have been all through lockdown, feeding the nation with pasta and big rolls.. 👍🏼

These big rolls Pete, can I choose my own filing?

Solocle

Über Member
Blasting aliens?
1593021494590.png

In all seriousness, given that camping will be allowed, maybe time to get into UK bike touring?

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
I am tempted to pop into my local next week. I have had Covid so in theory I should have some immunity, but as science still has a lot to learn about this virus I am not convinced this is the case.

Last edited:

Gunk

Guru

Bugger that, that’s like having a pint in a bar within the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

Julia9054

Guru
I don’t know whether either of my favourite local pubs will be opening. Both are of the ancient building, tiny room variety so you could get very few in socially distanced. One has the tiniest beer garden in the world the other no outside space at all. I‘ll leave it for now.
could really do with a haircut though

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Blimey - you like to spread it around don't you? Which town is this? Asking for a friend as he doesn't want to catch any nasty bugs.
Louth. Nobody has had it in Louth other than Londoners who came here to get away from germ ridden Londoners!!
But they appeared to have self isolated and didn't pass on there city germs to us rural folk.

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Forgot about a haircut. Will have to go to the barbers that gives the dog treats. Forgotten which one that is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom