What do you think about when cycling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soup890

Crazy
Does anyone do any deep thinking when cycling to work and back? Do you dream of being a action hero? Do you think about revision topics for school, college, or university? Do you try to plan the working day ahead? Or do you just have a blank mind and concentrate on cycling to work and back?

Does anyone do any deep thinking when cycling to work and back? Do you dream of being a action hero? Do you think about revision topics for school, college, or university? Do you try to plan the working day ahead? Or do you just have a blank mind and concentrate on cycling to work and back?
What about folks that just cycle? No work, can they have thoughts?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
[QUOTE 3810359, member: 259"]Daft song lyrics[/QUOTE]

If i'm lucky. I generally get advertising jingles.

I can cycle for nine hours at a time without having a worthwhile thought. Actually I can do almost anything for nine hours at a time without having a worthwhile thought, so maybe cycling isn't so special.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Nothing. Absolutely nothing!
My mind empties and I just listen to the sounds around me; the birds, the breeze blowing crops, the tyres crunching on the towpaths etc.

[QUOTE 3810359, member: 259"]Daft song lyrics, no profound thoughts. My DingALing always pops up after 30km.[/QUOTE]

Paging Fnaar.

Personally I tend to switch my mind off, and then magically by the time I'm done, thoughts seem to have fallen into place. Except when I'm climbing a proper hill, when I hear Ellen DeGeneres as Dory sing-songing "just keep spinning, just keep spinning" ^_^

the_craig

Über Member
Paging Fnaar.

Personally I tend to switch my mind off, and then magically by the time I'm done, thoughts seem to have fallen into place. Except when I'm climbing a proper hill, when I hear Ellen DeGeneres as Dory sing-songing "just keep spinning, just keep spinning" ^_^

Glad it's not only me that does that...

Top Bottom