What do you think of my product?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In my only animal collision the squirrel came off more confused than me. Have there been any cyclist-deer collisions? Mountain lion and wolf is more of a US issue.
As far as the product goes, does it have laser beams?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
How do you get a typical 750ml cycling bottle in it?

kynikos

Veteran
The controls need to be simple so I think it would work if it had a choice of just two sounds which, between them, would cover all situations. So they will need to be both loud, authoritative and distinctive:

AND:

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I had a collision with a wasp once. Smacked me right in the forehead, got tangled in my hair, stung me and flew off... little b**tard.

Maybe this bottle holder isn't for wasp collisions though.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I'm trying to solve the problem to the number of crashes that happen because of motorists and animals
Can you be more specific about how many accidents
I'm trying to solve the problem to the number of crashes that happen because of motorists and animals
Find a way to get the motorists kff their phones and tell them go slow down.

Alternatively, genetically modify all wildlife so they are viz vest yellow and glow in the dark.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
How will be work with guide dogs for the blind ?

I know they are really clever, but I don’t think Guide Dogs ride bicycles.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Got it, what we need is a

Holographic projection of a tractor

Then every car is fitted with a speaker. The speaker emits a high pitched screech once a driver is within 400m of a cyclist up ahead. The driver must drop below 20 mph for this screeching to stop. Once within 100m they must drop their speed to be only 5mph greater than that if the cyclist. It gets louder and louder the closer they get if they ignore the sound. Within 50m and still too fast the car will slam on the brakes, turn the engine off, and refuse to start for 30 mins. Like Pavlovs dogs they will be trained to slow the fark down.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
@Dengineering GCSE, how have you overcome the riders legs, which will be moving, giving a false signal?

Infra-red will "sense" their movement, setting your device off.

How, given you're planning on using cardboard, will it attach to the bike frame? Will it be on the downtube or seat tube, and still function?

Top Bottom