What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Captain America - The Winter Soldier.

I like Captain America. He reminds me of me. Lots of great fisticuffs, and quite a lot of Scarlett Johannson running around with her zip set dangerously low.

7/10.

Drago

Legendary Member
B&B.

A gay couple win a court case against a B&B owner who wouldn't rent them a double room. A year after the victory they go to stay there and generally do their best to be sarcky and wind up the owner. But things get a bit chilling when a large Russian right-winger comes to stay.

Suprisingly good, although you can tell the production is a bit low budget.

6.5/10.

Drago

Legendary Member
Tower Block.

What a load of old tosh, even though Sheridan Smith stayed sober long enough to film it and managed to go the while film without snogging any male cast members.

Dross of the first water.

0.0000000000/10.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Die Hard - amazingly 30 years old and still as good as the first time I watched it. 10/10.

Plus, as Hans Gruber has fallen from Nakatomi Plaza, it is now officially Christmas!

Capture.JPG

Drago

Legendary Member
Expendables 3.

Non existent weapons drills, wooden wisecracking. They're clearly only doing it for the money after the excellent E2, where JCVD was the wonderfully slimy LeVillain.

On the plus side, Mel Fibson went the entire film without abusing ant Jewish coppers!

1/10, and it only gets the 1 because theres a Dillon Aero M134 'old painless'in it for a brief moment.

Top Bottom