What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Having finished the MCU, we've moved onto the X-Men films. Despite being too tall, Hugh Jackman makes a perfect Wolverine.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
T2 Trainspotting. Enjoyed it. Much amused by Irvine Welsh effectively presenting himself as Spud. Begbie remains one of the great terrifying cinematic creations - his scenes with his hotel management-minded son as poignant as they are funny. How fitting that he meets his match in a well-wielded toilet bowl. 8/10.

Adam4868

Guru
Anyone who's a Kubrick fan ? You might enjoy reading this... Basically don't feck with Stanley:laugh:
Screenshot_20201110-132802~2.png

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Recommended Lake Mungo to someone last night, so thought I'd rewatch it myself.

Still a brilliant, clever piece of found footage, slow burn horror.

Drago

Legendary Member
Man of Steel.

I've always liked Superman. Kinda reminds me of me.

However, Russell Crowe ain't no Brando, and Henry Cavill, as good as he is, can't live up to the legend created by Christopher Reeve.

A good effort, but they needed a new twist or a different approach to make it outstanding.

5.5/10.

johnblack

Ãœber Member
There was a film on Sky yesterday called Butt Boy, the info suggested it was about a detective that went to AA and thinks his sponsor is a serial killer, the first half hour was more about the sponsor pleasuring himself based upon the title of the film. I gave it a miss and re-watched Oceans Twelve (probably the poorest of the trilogy, but still better than Butt Boy)

Drago

Legendary Member
Indeed, the SeALs use the P226 (known as the Mk25 to them) and the P320. The M9 Beretta was for the easily pleased, budget conscious Army boys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom