What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm watching this one now.:popcorn:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm watching this one now.:popcorn:

I genuinely can't understand why anybody watches films in the middle of the night which bore them so much that they go online instead of being enthralled by what they are watching! :wacko:

As for me... I am about to watch one more episode of my latest series on Netflix (Caliphate), then I'm off to bed for some cryptic crossword action! :hello:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I genuinely can't understand why anybody watches films in the middle of the night which bore them so much that they go online instead of being enthralled by what they are watching! :wacko:

As for me... I am about to watch one more episode of my latest series on Netflix (Caliphate), then I'm off to bed for some cryptic crossword action! :hello:

Shush!, as I post Joe's just quit his 50 bucks a week job in the tyre factory to make 200 bucks a week on the loan shark's payroll!! :popcorn:

Last edited:

gbb

Legendary Member
Help.
Netflix....British award winning depiction of the care home crisis at the beginning of the pandemic and lockdown

I didn't realise the full story as we began to watch it, young woman finds something worķing in care homes, she's a natural, fits in with the staff and residents, it was all going so well....until the pandemic hit.
Extraordinarily well acted, emotional in places, beautiful in others, grim, and then some more grim.

Some of the final lines spoken ring out, what an uncaring, selfish society we are becoming

stephec

Legendary Member
The House That Dripped Blood (1970)

I love the old Amicus and Hammer productions from the 60s and 70s so this one was always going to be a winner.

Four stories of occupants of the same house that all have a grisly ending, and you can't go wrong with a cast that includes -

Christopher Lee
Peter Cushing
Nyree Dawn Porter
Denholm Elliott
Joss Ackland
Jon Pertwee
And the very very lovely Ingrid Pitt

It's an 8/10, and free on Prime.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The original Fast and Furious
Still quite good but sorry drifting just seems wrong

Adam4868

Guru
The Menu... Staring as Chef is Ralph Fieinnes.
Pretty mad film about the absurdity of the wealthy.Directed by Mark Mylod who did the wonderful Succession..how I miss that !
Anyway,entertaining and watchable in a black humour sort of way.

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Sky Arts last night. White Riot, the story of Rock Against Racism.
I knew that Eric Clapton had supported Enoch Powell but so had Rod Stewart and David Bowie.
I missed the first march to Victoria Park ( I was only 14) but went the next year, 1979 from Hyde Park to Brockwell park.
DSCF7208.JPG

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Sky Arts last night. White Riot, the story of Rock Against Racism.
I knew that Eric Clapton had supported Enoch Powell but so had Rod Stewart and David Bowie.
I missed the first march to Victoria Park ( I was only 14) but went the next year, 1979 from Hyde Park to Brockwell park.
View attachment 675330

I won’t be able to watch that, I don’t have Sky. But I did go on the first march.

Top Bottom