up hill struggle
Veteran
- Location
- newtownards, county down
My daughter has bought the dvd of noah and is planning on watching it tonight.
hope she bought a 2nd movie so she can change it halfway through & see something thats worth a watching.
My daughter has bought the dvd of noah and is planning on watching it tonight.
hope she bought a 2nd movie so she can change it halfway through & see something thats worth a watching.
I'd rather remove my own kidney than sit through The Green Mile again. To me it was a lesson in how to make a good story into a tiresome movie. Did Tom Hanks manage to have a wee in the end?There are some films that you should and need to watch more than once in my opinion. Epocolypse now and blackhawk down being 2 of many for me. Anorher one is the green mile, and its a film that I have seen twice now.
in fact I think its better the second time round. Tom hanks plays a great role, and its an all round great film to watch and one I would recommend to anyone.
I'd rather remove my own kidney than sit through The Green Mile again. To me it was a lesson in how to make a good story into a tiresome movie. Did Tom Hanks manage to have a wee in the end?



Escape from Alcatraz. Old Clint Eastwood movie. Must have been made in his moody period as he was pretty darn grumpy all the way through.


That too possibly.

Escape from Alcatraz. Old Clint Eastwood movie. Must have been made in his moody period as he was pretty darn grumpy all the way through.