What happened next!!!

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by magnatom, 6 Dec 2007.

1. Cab

Cab New Member

I once slipped when stopping at lights; I was in a cycle lane, I lazily veered towards the kerb and put my foot on to it, it turned out to be greasy, I slipped over and landed ribs first on the edge of a metal railing. Apparently my ribs weren't broken, they were just bruised and dislocated. Very painful!

2. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

:blush: You can just see right through me Dom. Of course I thought, why not have a crash in the tunnel where there is very little room to fall safely and there is a risk of breaking a few bones as I collide with the barrier. Great idea! :smile:

I realise Dom that you are just practicing your Bonj impression!! :sad:

3. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Ouch!!:smile: Lucky it was a low speed!

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

:smile::laugh::blush:

How am I doing?

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Prize for anyone who manages to outbonj bonj this side of christmas.

6. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Is bonj in with a shout?:smile:

7. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

He can't play, that would be cheating!

8. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Is that a euphemism for a groinal injury ? :blush:

9. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

It would be impressive if that was true considering I landed on my back :smile:

10. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

Bonj is gay, you know.

There. Where's my prize?

11. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Nah. Not good enough. You need to come up with a completely wacky, illogical explanation for why this is so. Oh and you need to do it in a way that despite its crazy conspiratorial content still endears you to everyone as that one and only lovable bonj! :smile:

12. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Oh and you need plenty of facts that you can't back up, but that are written in such a way so that you can constantly deny having ever implied that the fact was a fact in the first place....... I think:wacko:

13. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

not wanting a row or anything but ...

so you WERE going too fast down an unsuitable tunnel thingy

it's the first thing I thought when the vid starts, it's too narrow, too twisty, the surface is awful, it screams the sort of place that'll have rubbish/glass/heaven knows what, and there's clear hazard should you lose it

14. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

Hey! All it said was that I had to 'out' him! :smile:

15. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Oh no I wasn't! :smile: Seriously though I've been down that tunnel most days for 2.5 years now without and similar incidents and I was slower today than normal.

I think it is very unusual to slip on glass. If I have to avoid glass I wouldn't be able to commute!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice