What has Fathers day brought you ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A father's day card and also a "Greatest Grandad" card. I feel sorry for their other grandad. They must have sent him the runner-up card for second place.
That makes me realise that I had never really thought about there being 2 'rival' pairs of grandparents. My English ones died when I was young and I never even got to meet those on the Scottish side.

I imagine that sometimes there will be be clashes over how the children live and how the grandchildren are raised?! :whistle:

Brandane

Legendary Member
For as many years as I can remember I got...... Zero; nada; hee-haw; NOTHING :sad:.
Not so much as a card, a miserable text, or a phone call.

What? You need to have children to qualify for this? Is that not discriminatory these days? I'm off to rant at anyone who will listen.....

postman

Legendary Member
A card from daughter and a meal out tonight.I am thinking son will be at the restaurant or we may pick them both up at the railway station.

Domus

Guru
Seeing number 2 and 3 daughters this morning for second breakfast. Then after lunch will go to number 1 daughter’s for coffee and cake.
What more could I wish for?

£60.00 Wiggle voucher = Bits and bobs for new ti bike due in September/October :notworthy::okay:^_^

And a big bar of CDM, along with two good cards!

Top Bottom