What has Fathers day brought you ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newts

Veteran
I received a Mokka pot from the kids, well chuffed ^_^

Tribansman

Veteran
Some great gifts for everyone today.
Beers and chocolate for me - Mini T told Mrs T that he wanted to get me a new bottom bracket (he heard me moan that mine had completely gone on a ride last week) but Mrs T said sorry, she wouldn't know where to start :laugh: She's right, it's a bloody minefield!

Best of all, had a ride with Mini T early morning and a roast cooked by Mrs T this evening. Planning to burn off the beers with a century tomorrow.

Defo one of the best days of the year, I love being a dad. Although tricky to juggle everything...deferred FD for my dad till next week when we'll do a nice long video call and my brother will be able to go round as he lives close by but was away this week

bruce1530

Guru
837A8DA2-0154-4EF9-AD13-4D4F1AA22DBA.jpeg

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm not a great fan of "days". It's the other 364 that count. :sad: :smile:
Yes BUT.......if you have 364 pleasant days PLUS a nice Father day that must be a bonus.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
My son got me 2 bottles of Shelby India pale ale with a pint glass. Though of course the best thing for me was seeing him. We went and visited my Dad as well, and he was pleased to have his 2 children and 2 grandchildren there.

I took my Dad TV shopping & he paid. Daughter brought me blueberry loaf for breakfast. Son brought me his car so I could top off the oil & washer fluid & replace the wiper blades. both Daughter & Son fixed a grilled dinner & cleaned up so I could be lazy. Son listened to a boring story from Dad :whistle:

Top Bottom