What have I done now :) Moulton horror..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
bonk man

bonk man

Crash said:
Love your picture on the homepage :smile:

Just wait and it will appear under the wca 12 title

Which homepage?? Do you mean the uksportpictures one? ..Oh yeh:wacko: I think they want me to buy a copy :ohmy: they should pay me for looking so 'andsome at 6.30 in the morning:smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Only just seen this - you'd never catch me doing a 12 hour...crikey...... I'd hide when one of my old club mates wanted support.....

WELL DONE........

OP
OP
bonk man

bonk man

fossyant said:
Only just seen this - you'd never catch me doing a 12 hour...crikey...... I'd hide when one of my old club mates wanted support.....

WELL DONE........

My mates all hid as well...... I must admit it is a bit of a chore helping at events but I still stand on grass verges marshalling races and even organise a local community time trial in the town centre, some one has to do it:biggrin:

There are quite a few in our club who do zilch to help, not even for our come and try it time trials where we need helpers..... :smile: we should charge the lazy blighters extra membership fees if they don't occasionally help out.

dodgy

Epic ride, it's just so, errrr 'British' to do a 12h on a Moulton :smile:
Seriously, brilliant, I am in awe!

OP
OP
bonk man

bonk man

Its not as difficult it might look to be honest, I was only 17 miles off what I have done on a TCR with tri bars when I had support . A few more retro bikes at events would be nice, there were a couple of old steel machines at the Welsh 12.

On a shorter event it would be difficult to do a 25 minute 10 on the Standard but over longer distances comfort is important and high top speed is not so vital , Moultons are great for obvious reasons but also some of the old steel racers are worth a look.

I had a 1940's racing machine that was great over long flat rides, no twitchy steering just a leisurely float. Currently I am looking out for a similar bike to restore, watching a Hudson [ clubman type thing by the look of it ] on fleabay at the moment that might fit the bill. I will have to sell some old stuff sometime to pay for it though, anyone want to buy a delivery bike? :smile:

Top Bottom