What have I eaten?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not suitable for reading while eating!

Have just had one of the most unpleasant 12 hours ever. No details necessary but it involved spending a lot of time strapped to a toilet seat - eye of a needle stuff - and also xx(.

I am blaming the rolls and cheese I took to work yesterday, even although it was Tesco finest cheddar of some sort, use by 2nd April and only bought 2 days ago. They were kept in an insulated cool bag with gel ice packs too.

Typically it's happened at the start of 4 days off and I was hoping to get some bike miles in. Hardly got the energy to type this now, and have gone from "can't get warm no matter what" to "can't stop sweating!". Seem to be heading on the road to recovery now; just cannot sleep :tired:.

AndyWilliams

Über Member
Nasty bug by the sound of it. Nothing worse than both ends exploding :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Not suitable for reading while eating!

Have just had one of the most unpleasant 12 hours ever. No details necessary but it involved spending a lot of time strapped to a toilet seat - eye of a needle stuff - and also xx(.

I am blaming the rolls and cheese I took to work yesterday, even although it was Tesco finest cheddar of some sort, use by 2nd April and only bought 2 days ago. They were kept in an insulated cool bag with gel ice packs too.

Typically it's happened at the start of 4 days off and I was hoping to get some bike miles in. Hardly got the energy to type this now, and have gone from "can't get warm no matter what" to "can't stop sweating!". Seem to be heading on the road to recovery now; just cannot sleep :tired:.
What year though?

Might be worth getting some rehydration sachets from the chemist - you'll have lost a lot of natural salts etc (if you can't make it to the chemist I've used High 5 tabs before if you have any!)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Probably too rich that soon after, you can use diluted fruit juice as rehydration but it's a bit acidic.

It's a bit of try and see but start small and simple. My kids have usually like plain crisps on the day they start eating again, presumably because of the salt. Or a chicken broth soup.

Top Bottom