What have you bought today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
Not today but last week A Orbea Mx 50 (29)
Today long sleeve cycling shirt and cycling Jacket

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Try here; https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/what-have-you-bought-for-the-bike-today.157446/

Oh, and I've bought a 'spare' bike:

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 22
Bought a Longus chain tool and some new pins from LBS today. Just finished splitting the chain with the tool, giving it a good degrease bath, putting it back on using the tool and a new pin, fresh lube and then wipe down. With the chain off, it made cleaning the jockey wheels easier as well as the front cogs. Clean as a whistle :smile:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The local supermarket has got some kind of arrangement with Waitrose so I've just bought a jar of their Piri piri Tomato Chutney. I've already tried the peach variety and can recommend it.

tyred

Legendary Member
I took delivery of my N+1 today - a 3 speed Brompton. Needs some TLC but the seller was perfectly honest in his description. Rides well enough apart from a loose headset and gearing that is OTT for around here but I can sort that out easily enough.

Fits snugly in the boot of my diminutive Peugeot which is why I've hankered after one for years.

Also fits in the front basket of my Post Office bike. Spare tubes? Pah! I carry a spare bike :smile:

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
A set of Wiseco +0.5 oversize pistons and Carillo rods for a 1991 V-Max. The price has left me feeling anally invaded, and I'm hoping any customs charges don't do the same.

A set of Wiseco +0.5 oversize pistons and Carillo rods for a 1991 V-Max. The price has left me feeling anally invaded, and I'm hoping any customs charges don't do the same.
This is why you should have a family trust company set up offshore. It evades the problem ;)

Top Bottom