What Have You Fettled Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Location
Inside my skull
Nice to find an hour or two for myself; after a long and fairly manic week at work…..

So with that - this Morning I fully cleaned the Carrera: Including a drivetrain clean (Very quick, extremely clean; and definitely NOT a Faff for us Waxers 😉)

View attachment 824178

I then realised the rear Mudguard ‘bracket’ had a split in it. Hence why it was hanging lop-sided / I noticed today 😳

A quick trip to Halfords got me a replacement: which now feels infinitely firmer once in place 😁

View attachment 824179

And seeing as my 0-24nm Torque Wrench arrived yesterday - I was finally able to set set the height, tighten seat rail clamping bolts, the seat clamp bolt (After turning clamp around 180 degrees), set the position of new Topeak underseat bag etc on the ongoing ‘new Burgamont build’.

View attachment 824180

Two hours of cycling as well?
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Those look immaculately clean bikes!
I don’t think I’ve ever managed to get my bikes that clean - they look they’ve just out of the b…
Chapeaux.


Thank you 🙏

See the Title under my username. I have issues 🤣
 

Elybazza61

Legendary Member
Swapped wheels over on the All Road as winter is approaching ,now on Halo Vapour rims with Travail Cannonball 35's.

Did have to faff with the mudguards especially the front to stop them rubbing and needed some persuasion for the tyres to seat, ended up using some Schwalbe easy tyre mounting fluid.
 
Top Bottom