What have you got in the loft?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
This, on the kitchen gadgets thread, about a deep fat frier...

We shoved ours in the loft after a couple of uses.

...reminded me of my pile of ancient Picture Post magazines, that 'er indores snarls at me to stick in the recycling every now and then. I'm sure CC members' lofts contain treasures too precious to mention...and an awful load of old rubbish.

So, what have you got lofted that you treasure beyond measure, or really ought to put on a skip?

winjim

Smash the cistern
The titanium bike that I haven't had a chance to ride since our daughter was born.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
We have three lofts or attics; four if you count the garage. The walk-in attic and the garage loft have clutter. The others are empty.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Surround sound amp and speakers, cost an arm and a leg, since we moved to this house, i have not got around to doing anything with it. the wife has about three hoovers up there, don't ask why, i think she has a sort of fetish for hoovers.:laugh:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
The obligatory rowing machine that was there when I bought the place 18 years ago plus a couple of ironing boards and storage boxes. ......almost certainly some spiders too......

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
Mainly 'stuff'!
Quite a few model aircraft, R/C and freeflight, a few Stuart steam engines, some HiFi gear, and my Army reserve kit!
I could probably get rid of that now, I don't think they'll be calling me up at my age!

Top Bottom