What have you got in the loft?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
About 500 C60 and C90 tapes with no tape player to play them on...someone told me they were coming back as well?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Cannondale CAAD2 frame, set of carbon forks, box of assorted components. Loads of N guage railway stuff, box of R/C cars and motorbikes, assorted Subbuteo sets and accessories and a load of board games.

Plus some household garbage.

Sharky

Guru
Got a windows 3.11 os pack with manual and discs (about 11 floppy discs), all in the original shrink wrapping - never been opened.

D

Deleted member 1258

This house has a gun cabinet in the loft, it belonges to the previous owners son, he did want it but couldn't figure out how to get it back through the hatch so its staying there. Our previous house was a three up two down with an attic bedroom, I had a door put in between the bedroom and loft then put a floor in and used it for storage, it took ages to empty it when we moved out.

Mrs M

Guru
Was it yours though? mine came with the house but i don't think was added to the mortgage.
It belonged to Mr M, one of his passing fads :dry:

I am planning on venturing into the attic at my parents' house within the next few weeks, as well as the built-in wardrobes. Dad died last year and mum moved to a care home a few weeks ago. Dad was a hoarder e.g. I know there are boxes with "large screws" "small screws" written on them, and not a nail or screw was ever discarded...anything he thought might "come in handy" or "be worth a bob or two one day" was stored.

I'm thinking there'll be loads going out to the skip, but looking forward to seeing what I unearth.

They moved into the house when it was first built, in 1967. I may be sometime, as someone once said...

Top Bottom