What have you got in the loft?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The attic above my flat is a bedsit... there's a bloke up there.

In my parents' loft is loads of junk including empty appliance boxes (dad has to keep them in case a product has to be returned), suite cases, numerous xmas trees and lights and sh!t, plus this...
540x360.jpg

I keep meaning to bring it down and set it up but... i can feel the disappointment from here

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish

In my parents' loft is loads of junk including empty appliance boxes (dad has to keep them in case a product has to be returned), suite cases, numerous xmas trees and lights and sh!t, plus this...
View attachment 441160

I keep meaning to bring it down and set it up but... i can feel the disappointment from here
My loft was also full of boxes (in case the product has to be returned) but I had to dump them when I had spray foam insulation applied. Now the loft just has a few and some odd bits of junk - otherwise its quite clear (and very much warmer up there).

Slick

Guru

View attachment 441160

Disappointment my arse, I remember that and it was pure class. Hit the top of the controller to spin round and go the other way. Don't remember it being called that but it must be the same thing.

Slick

Guru
They did a few different sets.
http://www.matchbox-powertrack.co.uk/sales/powertrack/sets/

TCR was released around the same time.
That was it, Total Control Racing. Loved it. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom