What have you learnt today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
that next door's chickens (whom I'm looking after for the next fortnight) lay different coloured eggs, and that there is a spreadsheet for me to fill in to show which hen has laid on which day. And then I get to eat the eggs...

02GF74

Über Member
not today but this week; the super glue that is part of the hutchinson tubeless tyre repair kit does not stick the plastic bags used for miniature cadbury's chocoloclate fingers.

Today I have discovered that the free holiday my next door neighbour was offering me was not 2 weeks after all but 1 week. I declined gracefully as, with 2 days' notice there was no way I could find enough clobber for 2 weeks as everything was, in the wash, waiting to be ironed etc. Also, husband's food, cat's food, dental appointments, opticians appointments to be cancelled.

Had I realized it was only 1 week, I could have shoved a few tops/shorts/trousers/skirts/knickers etc into a little bag and - Shirley Valentine. The holiday was in Rhodes!!!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Campfire said:
Today I have discovered that the free holiday my next door neighbour was offering me was not 2 weeks after all but 1 week. I declined gracefully as, with 2 days' notice there was no way I could find enough clobber for 2 weeks as everything was, in the wash, waiting to be ironed etc. Also, husband's food, cat's food, dental appointments, opticians appointments to be cancelled.

Had I realized it was only 1 week, I could have shoved a few tops/shorts/trousers/skirts/knickers etc into a little bag and - Shirley Valentine. The holiday was in Rhodes!!!!!

Today I discovered there was a weeks holiday in Rhodes that I could go on at the drop of a hat, but it was offered to someone else, and they turned it DOWN!!!!

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Too day I hav lurned how too spel.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Dayvo said:
I shouldn't play golf with my boss and beat him (easily)!

I've got a new boss. Sometimes we both enter the local evening 10. You think I should stop for a pint on the way out?.

Top Bottom