what have you learnt today !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That could be an afternoon out for us too, I want to go to Sywell and try the Aviator hotel for a meal, so that could work.

Why do you want to try the Aviator ?

Its about 3.5 miles from home is the Aviator

gbb

Legendary Member
I learned I've got to create a whole mass of SOPs for all my/ our servicing tasks. In other words, effectively create Haynes manuals for each machine.
Auditors...don't you love em :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

I learnt today that my back doesn't like me stripping wall paper. I suspect that as this job progresses I will find other things that my back doesn't like.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I have just found out it takes ages to pay your tax online.

I do the reverse, I've been claiming all my tax back for 17 years online now. Got it down to about 10 mins.

Last edited:

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
I do the reverse, I've been claiming my tax back for 17 years online now. Got it down to about 10 mins.
I've finished my tax return with HMRC yesterday. For 2010/11.

They "checked it for compliance" and it's taken them this long to agree that my calculation, rather than last night's lottery numbers, is actually the correct amount to pay.

postman

Legendary Member
That there are still some twats driving and using mobile phones.We have been up to Edinburgh,to see our Daughter.Then Monday down to Preston to do a couple of tiny jobs for the in laws.Some sods are still using them.But the nearest was just three streets from our house right at the end of our journey home this afternoon.Silly young women failed to stop at giveway lines came right over ,failed to even look at the wife when she slammed on and honked the horn.Young lady i saw where you pulled up.I'll be watching.

Top Bottom