what i am up to this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

Pictures?
IMG_0466.jpg

That's a fair trip paddypete, I'm hoping you got hame in time fur yir tea.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021625749
I went over the Tak ma Doon with the full four pannier touring load on the bike once, bad move:sad:
.The name of the road sounded vaguely familiar but I had no recollection as to where I had heard it before. Just after turning off the main road I spoke to a woman who did suggest there was a bit of a hill between there and Carron Bridge:rolleyes:, unfortunately I didn't take the hint.
yea its all up till the car park on the right,it must 2.5 miles the total round trip must be around 45mile,give or take 5

Hyslop

Veteran
Are they being built or demolished?Looks like a training target for Russian artillery.

snorri

Legendary Member
Are they being built or demolished?Looks like a training target for Russian artillery.
The Red Road Flats.
They were going to demolish them as a spectacular feature to mark the opening of the Commonwealth Games last year but after some political pressure it was decided to give them a reprieve.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The boy's fae Scumbernauld; that's considered scenery in them parts!

Hyslop

Veteran
I used to get mixed up :laugh:
Still call the Cumberland sausage "Cumbernauld sausage" .... only been in the UK for 30 ears :whistle:
Never worry,we ll forgive you :okay:.Mind you,if you want to placate Melvyn,the little Cumbrian god of Nemesis,it might be a handy idea to buy a pound or two of the necessary,before you hear a nasal droning from behind you next time youre out on the bike.:smile:

Top Bottom