what i leaned from todays ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
and the best thing is, you are fitter and stronger for this ride, unless I hurt after a ride, I know that I have not done enough
Its not so much after with me, but working hard enough for it to hurt whilst riding, and it was that today setting a few difficult to better p.b.'s as I have done them all locally so often I have to work really hard to better them.

OP
OP
beardy01

beardy01

Well what a difference 2 days makes did the same route ( 35 miles ) still feel fresh and did the last 16 miles with 1100ft of climbs in 1hr 4 mins and topped just over 40mph coming down ide hill......what i learned from todays ride.... i like my bike again☺

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Being more careful getting on and off my bike because I Invariably end up scraping my ankles on the peddles. Not a pretty sight to have both ankles torn and bloody. It hurts.

and before the spelling police say anything, I suspect i have spelt peddles wrong........

GreigM

Veteran
Today I learned that when it's a bit sunny and the schools are off then there might well be an ice cream van at the local loch :biggrin:
10386399_10154397054785427_7322428261889541575_n.jpg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
On the 15th May 1991, I decided that riding 8 to 10 miles a day was sufficient preparation to ride from Sheffield to Wilmslow carrying a 4 stone rucksack full of dirty washing for my mum to launder. Whilst I made it, I did feel that maybe I should have prepared a bit more. :blush:

Top Bottom