What inanimate object would you like to have sex with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

papercorn2000 said:
No. It is actually VERY right (although, I would like to think of her wriggling about a lot).

I have no idea who Clare Grogan is

Tetedelacourse

walker said:
I have no idea who Clare Grogan is

she's before your time (and mine) Walker.

But Ha-PEE birthday, ha-PEE birthday etc.

She was in Gregory's Girl and in Altered Images, and I think Eastenders for a time. Has a rotten accent but that uncouth lot through west have a soft spot for her!

SamNichols

there was a kid in my year at school who got caught humping the gap in between two sofa cushions while on a caravanning holiday. For the next year, people kept giving him IKEA catalogues and asked him if there was anything that 'took his fancy' in it. He left the school after GCSEs, in slight humiliation, and our end of school Year Book had reference to the 'incident'. Kids are cruel.

walker

Andy said:
For all you youngsters, those not from the West of Scotland or people with nae taste, see below:

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=Asmbnm.../www.flickr.com/photos/thisisanton/429361431/

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=Asmbnm.../www.flickr.com/photos/thisisanton/429361431/

Hope this enlightens you lot. In fact hopefully not, more for me and papercorn2000 then. :blush:

As I like to say, 'worth a Squirt'

Mr Celine

Discordian
SamNichols said:
there was a kid in my year at school who got caught humping the gap in between two sofa cushions while on a caravanning holiday. For the next year, people kept giving him IKEA catalogues and asked him if there was anything that 'took his fancy' in it. He left the school after GCSEs, in slight humiliation, and our end of school Year Book had reference to the 'incident'. Kids are cruel.

A boy at my school told his mates he'd been screwing his mum's hoover. They of course told everyone else, so the next day at assembly all that could be heard was the entire pupil population going 'HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'.
The next edition of the school newsletter had an advert 'WANTED- Electrolux with beats as it cleans as it sweeps action'

xx(xx(:blush:

papercorn2000

Tetedelacourse said:
she's before your time (and mine) Walker.

But Ha-PEE birthday, ha-PEE birthday etc.

She was in Gregory's Girl and in Altered Images, and I think Eastenders for a time. Has a rotten accent but that uncouth lot through west have a soft spot for her!

This coming from a man with a gay Spiderman as an avatar!:blush:

Top Bottom