What "interesting" HPVs have you seen on your travels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Hase Pino? (tried one out ages ago with Ms. P once at a Company of Cyclists roadshow. Ms. P was steering, she allowed it lean over a bit too far when stopping and dropped the thing on its side)
Having had a look at some pictures, it possibly was a Hase Pino or similar.Unfortunately they were going the other way on a shared path the other side of a 4 lane road so I couldn't get a proper look and it took a few seconds for my mind to process what I'd seen.

There's a chap near me who I assume either has no legs or hasn't the use of them, on what looks like the bottom of one of those 4 wheeled invalid carriages propelling it with a pair of walking poles (or ski sticks). He is fair shifting too!
The first time I saw him he crossed a T junction ahead of me and I assumed he was maybe an injured ex forces chap doing something for charity, but I've seen him a few times now so I assume he's a local out for exercise.

i see the guy you are talking about , at least I presume its the same one, quite often in wigan wearing a S.S.A.F.A. armed forces T shirt

classic33

Leg End Member
@wafter, the quadricycle that DHL and others are using.

And a QuattoCycle of the type seen in the window of a bike shop in Bradford.

Unable to take it for a test ride, not the property of the shop. They considered it unsafe in inner city traffic!

There is someone who regularly rides around Edinburgh on an Eliptigo.
I know two people with them. curiously both are rather good runners too
It may be that the position resembles running so much?
One commutes from the south-side of Wakefield, to Headingley (north Leeds) on his!! (or did)

Had a go on a Peer Gynt LWB recumbent on Otley Chevin.

East, or West Chevin
Up, or down?

Top Bottom