What is everyone doing for New Year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
After finishing catching up here on CC, I will get back to working on my puzzle game and will be doing that until about 01:00. After that, it will be 'guilty pleasure' time - 2 or 3 episodes of 'Designated Survivor' on Netflix , while supping a large glass of... chilled OJ/water!
After days of technical problems, I finally managed to get the prototype game working on my phone just as I heard fireworks going off outside at midnight - I hope that is an omen for the year to come! :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
After days of technical problems, I finally managed to get the prototype game working on my phone just as I heard fireworks going off outside at midnight - I hope that is an omen for the year to come! :smile:
They'll have been from Lancashire, but hope it was an omen for you.

OP
OP
tyred

tyred

Legendary Member
I cycled about 50 miles earlier, a lot of it on unmetalled roads. Not a bad place to eat one's lunch I think. I was sitting on a bench when I took this. Luxury diner me! My work colleagues who went to the pub and probably drank too much probably spent today recovering from their hangovers!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Jannie an I stayed at home alonefor New years. On the run up to Christmas and over Christmas we has 7 dinners to attend and were fed up of fireworks by mid December.

We had an afternoon of cycling and then I cooked a crispy duck dinner. We went to bed at 11.30pm and managed fo sleep through the fireworks.

It suited us as we were riding again first thing on New Years morning. ^_^

At New years My Partner and I went to our Latin/Ballroom dance schools New Years Eve Party, which made our 4th weekend in a row of festive dance do's of various dance groups. Being a collection of avid dancers its was a good evening as most tend to be the gregarious type , Latin/Ballroom was banned for the evening as not enough room and only "dad" dancing allowed. It was interesting to see that the good Ballroom dancers could also "throw some good moves" in normal bopping about. We managed to stay with the die hards on the dance floor right to the end, being kicked out at 02:30. Now looking forward to a weekend off from dressing up and going out.

Top Bottom