What is everyone doing for New Year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm down my local pub. As I post there's 10 people in,including me and my dog. Looking round I'm the only one who's made an effort dress wise. :thumbsdown:

Venod

Eh up
Been out with good friends back home now watching Jools Holand, a decent rendition of I put a spell on you from some band, I have no idea who it is.

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
cos it’s going to be a very bumpy ride....
How so?

As a result, no doubt, of hard work over many years by both of you, you have what sounds like a good job and Wimpers has the benefit of a good pension.

One never knows what's round the corner in terms of health, but the pair of you ought to be cooking on gas.

While it's socially responsible to think of others, charity begins at home.

Look after each other, and the rest will fall into place one way or another.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I seem to be watching less TV nowadays in favour for the radio or YouTube. I don't know whether it's an"age thing" but i find the telly absolutely rubbish at the moment

Same here. I’ve just got rid of quite a few cable channels that I really don’t watch so all I have is sports and films. Saves a bit of money too.

Last edited:
Spent the night tag teaming with my other half looking after a poorly child with a temperature and cold repeating Christmas Day night with our other child.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
How so?

As a result, no doubt, of hard work over many years by both of you, you have what sounds like a good job and Wimpers has the benefit of a good pension.

One never knows what's round the corner in terms of health, but the pair of you ought to be cooking on gas.

While it's socially responsible to think of others, charity begins at home.

Look after each other, and the rest will fall into place one way or another.
We’re fine thanks as you suggest. But yes, there is a lot of turmoil ahead and the comfortable should be especially mindful of that....

Top Bottom