What is missing from my wiggle order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I got served, but no stock in so I am waiting a fortnight for something which I could get delivered to my house in 3 - 5 working days. A fortnight! Like I say, good job I'm not in a hurry.

You can build a relationship with your LBS. I get a generous discount from mine and I've been taken out to lunch by them. I'd rather my money improves the economic standing of a local trader than the corporate standing of an unashamed international box shifter.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You can build a relationship with your LBS. I get a generous discount from mine and I've been taken out to lunch by them. I'd rather my money improves the economic standing of a local trader than the corporate standing of an unashamed international box shifter.
I am rather hoping this relationship will blossom into something beautiful :shy:.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
10686644_785185294851794_1560213333133350423_n.jpg

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
I like my contis on my bike and just had to take off the rear after about 7000 miles with limited punctures. I also like the way they handle have bought more but these are 4000IIS as they didn't have any 4000S left. I will keep on my list if I see any cheap. Out riding on tubs tomorrow which I really like as you seem more connected somehow. That's probably the difference in riding 80s steel versus 2014 carbon.

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
Glad I purchased the tubs. Unhappy I didn't fit them this morning as had rear possibly 20 year old fail with a huge hole 10 miles into a ride. Taped and put on a new one and then had another happy 15 odd miles with two mates. Will swap the front one over tonight but now enjoying the pub

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I answered the door today. My wife called from upstairs to know who was there - "My Wiggle order". Wife shoots down the stairs excitedly. She knows what a Wiggle order means. I open the package excitedly, throw the tyres to one side ... and NO HARIBO :cry: . Great disappointment all round.

Self justifying edit. Last pair of tyres I bought I got from my LBS. They didn't stock what I wanted (and why would they - they can't afford to hold every kind of tyre in every size) so they ordered them in. Then they didn't arrive. Then they did arrive but the shop didn't tell me. So this time I figured I'd just take the easy way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom