What is you empathy level?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
So you're aware you tick people off.

I value your opinion and genuinely care about your feelings. Now **** off! :thumbsup:

Seriously though I answered for my real self as opposed to my forum persona. I am actually a bit less annoying in real life. A bit.

colly

Re member eR
41...............and I think thought I am reasonably 'in touch' with what others are feeling.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

col

Legendary Member
66. Answering honestly. I then went through it again and got nearer 0 and 80 by answering in a way that I knew would get me certain outcomes - it's pretty easy to game the test (which of course is what a psychopath would do). How do you know I didn't unconsciously do that the first time around, but tone it down a bit so as not to seem too good. You don't. Badly designed, pointless test.
Lighten up, its a bit of fun.

yello

Can you pick up on other peoples feelings? Well, yes, if I manage to dodge the first brick then I'm aware they're pissed off.

They are difficult questions to answer with any degree of objectivity or accuracy though. I found myself more-or-less guessing at answers because I genuinely had no idea if other folk where more or less x than I, and so I can't honestly judge my levels. Equally, I change. I can be more x at some times that at others. Sometimes I decide to listen, sometimes I switch off. How do I gauge my average/median/whatever level?

It's simply easier to say I'm an arse! Or a saint, whatever. :laugh:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Lighten up, its a bit of fun.

Clearly you wouldn't score well in detecting irony and dry humour... :tongue:

Top Bottom