What is you empathy level?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I like it that there's only four options in the questionnaire; that means no sitting on the fence.

Didn't Sasha Baron-Cohen devise a aspergers/autism questionnaire too a while back? I think I scored about 21 out of 50 for that.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
68 - I used to get fairly high emotional IQ and empathy scores when I was involved in corporate assessment centres in a dim and distant past life.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Hahahaha! That would be SIMON Baron Cohen, eminent and brilliant psychologist, expert in autism though not uncontroversial. Sacha is his cousin!

42 for me - how dull, Ms average!

Correct - quite a high functioning family it appears from Wikipedia:

Baron-Cohen is the son of Judith and Vivian Baron-Cohen. He is married to Bridget Lindley[15] and together they have three children, including independent film maker Sam Baron and songwriter Kate Baron.[16] His brothers are film director Ash Baron Cohen and Dan Baron Cohen (International Drama and Education Association). His sisters include acupuncturist Aliza Baron Cohen. His cousins include computer scientist Amnon Baron Cohen, composer and musician Erran Baron Cohen, comic actor Sacha Baron Cohen,[17] composer Lewis Furey, film producer Daniel Louis, playwright Richard Greenblatt, University of Washington chemistry professor Seymour Rabinovitch, University of Montana Japanese professor Judith Rabinovitch, and film-director Mark Robson.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
66. Answering honestly. I then went through it again and got nearer 0 and 80 by answering in a way that I knew would get me certain outcomes - it's pretty easy to game the test (which of course is what a psychopath would do). How do you know I didn't unconsciously do that the first time around, but tone it down a bit so as not to seem too good. You don't. Badly designed, pointless test.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
How do you know I didn't unconsciously do that the first time around/quote].
How would you know you didn't unconsciously do that ... :smile:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
66. Answering honestly. I then went through it again and got nearer 0 and 80 by answering in a way that I knew would get me certain outcomes - it's pretty easy to game the test (which of course is what a psychopath would do). How do you know I didn't unconsciously do that the first time around, but tone it down a bit so as not to seem too good. You don't. Badly designed, pointless test.

So you're aware you tick people off.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
29, but I'm tough on myself. Our office manager, on the other hand, thinks she knows me to a tee, even though my assessment is that she is further off getting what makes me tick than most people I have met.

Probably a bit more accurate than I'd like to admit, since I seem to be very popular and liked amongst those with, or nearly classed as Asperger's. Despite being quite sarcastic, obscure and ironic with them at times.

Top Bottom