What item does your partner borrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
morning , i have a question

got home yesterday only to be told by my partner that she thinks my new razors beard trimmer that flicks out from the side is better than the one on old razor , now shes not hairy enough to use it on any facial hair so what has she used it for then ?? anybody else experiance same kind of things

Do you keep goats at all?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Similar problem here. Watch and see how quickly they become blunt.Mrs Cube wanted a brazilian last summer and absolutely knackered my hedge trimmers............;)

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
we dont have goats of the four legged variety ?

only thing i borrow of hers is ????

wouldnt fancy using hedge trimmer to od brazilian

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I love nicking my husband's stuff. Your razors do a much better job on legs than ours do. I also love wearing his boxer shorts round the house, and when I was pregnant, I wore shedloads of his clothes!! His socks are much thicker and warmer than mine are.

He doesn't borrow anything from me. Slightly unfair eh?

Cathryn said:
I love nicking my husband's stuff. Your razors do a much better job on legs than ours do.

I once had to use Mrs B's razor for an early morning shave as my razor broke* while I was using it. Nearly cut myself to ribbons. Either there's a big difference in quality between the male and female version of razors (lighter weight for one thing?) or I was thrown by having to use a pink razor!

*nowadays, I always have a spare.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Razors, socks, pants, change, Brompton (while I had one).

Top Bottom