What jobs involve cycling each day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Professional cyclist
Circus trick cyclist
Bicycle factory test rider
Cycle tour guide

SamNichols

One of those funny looking police men who ride around on hard tailed mountain bikes.
Or, perhaps, someone who just cycle commutes to work everyday?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I was thinking you could be a cycle paparazzi quite easily.

Would be good for chasing celebs etc in traffic, you could filter up to cars and take pics through the glass, perhaps through gaps scooters can't manage for that exclusive shot!

You could flit between the nightclubs at tipping out time, and scan an area for celebs much quicker than a pap on foot.....

SamNichols said:
One of those funny looking police men who ride around on hard tailed mountain bikes.
Or, perhaps, someone who just cycle commutes to work everyday?

They give them specialized rockhoppers round here!! almost reason to sign up... almost.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
load6.jpg
]
Car delivery driver

load5.jpg

Wine salesman

load1.jpg

White goods delivery man

load3.jpg

Cloth merchant

load4.jpg

Farmworker

bonj2

Bigtallfatbloke said:
I can think of two, Postie and cycle courier...although I dont fancy the life expectancy of the latter:biggrin:

Yes but if you're a postie you get made to ride a royal mail standard issue bike, which is a genuine work of crapola, due to it having a red, usually rusty, steel frame, 'M'-shaped handlebars, hub gears, and weighs about 25kg, and probably has a loose bottom bracket. In fact they probably make you buy it off them now because they're too tight to provide it.

Top Bottom