What kind of cyclist are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm like a roadie but slower and with cheaper kit.

That would appear to be me, too... and without any interest in actually racing, per se.
smile.gif

Me too - "none of the above". Seems to be the consensus. :thumbsup:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm a cyclist. I don't fit the categories. The only two I couldn't be are The Messenger and The Beautiful Godzilla. And The Observer has really lost it if it's reprinting blog posts now...

theloafer

Legendary Member
an other heinz 57 here... ride a tourer,+road bike +and just got a mountian bike.. :whistle:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Another mongrel here, The Contraption Captain and Righteous Cyclist.

Me too, although I don't have a beard, and I don't think I'm all that righteous - the righteous category covers commuting and utility, although of course you can't sneer so easily at someone who's just getting on and cycling because they like to.

Definitely a roadie as I look down and sneer at mtb-ers and the rest of the velonation riff-raff.

I even found I was sneering at myself the other day as I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a shop window when on the town bike.

I thought you were a 'Oneforthe roadie' Rich...and you 3BM.

Me? Purist. Only read the recipe section of the Guardian...don't understand the rest. :whistle:

Davidc

Guru
Another "None of the Above" here.

'Middle aged and slow' would probably fit me. They need to add Pootler and Utility to their list for me.

Can't be Righteous 'cos I also drive a car and certainly don't think cycling makes any difference to anything much except my waistline, Beautiful Godzilla is out, and none of the rest of their categories fit either.

I wait with interest to see a picture of Arch after she stops shaving for a while! (Don't mean it really).

Top Bottom