What kind of cyclist are you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stavros

Definitely a roadie as I look down and sneer at mtb-ers and the rest of the velonation riff-raff.

I even found I was sneering at myself the other day as I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a shop window when on the town bike.

Me too - MTB is not cycling really is it.

jimboalee

Me too - MTB is not cycling really is it.

No its not. Its 'pratting about in the woods'.

jimboalee

I'm the kind of cyclist who doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks. I'll ride any type of bike.

I'm the kind of cyclist who thinks people who attempt to 'departmentalise' cyclists into stereotypical demographs are a bunch of c**ts.

No its not. Its 'pratting about in the woods'.

Nah, cycling started on the dirt...

first-bicycle.jpg

It's yon roadies who are the wannabes.

brokenbetty

Über Member
Grown Up Godzilla

All the style plus road sense :smile:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I'm a Roadie but with some triathlete tendancies, I swim more than I ride, but when I do get on the bike I'm in roadie mode I guess!

My bike rides can be classified as either, excersise, pleasure, or practical, but usually are a mixture of any of those, like when I feel like getting a bag of chips, I'll jump on the bike and make it a six mile round trip, stopping to eat the chips on the way back, or a longer trip will be also a sight seeing day out with some targets to hit along the way, like climb the hill without resorting to the 25 toothed chainring, or keep above 30km/h for the next km when on a flat section.

Top Bottom