What lovely people! (Dutch cycling maps)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
http://www.dezwerver.nl

I wanted to order a couple of cycle maps from them, but their site is only in Dutch and I was struggling somewhat. I phoned them and someone kindly talked me through the website ordering process, staying on the line until she could see that the order was safely received on the system at their end. ;)

mark barker

Would be nice to think you'd get the same kind of service from a British supplier... Hmmm.....

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
The Caravan Club Bookshop has OS maps with 40% discount.

My Dad ordered about £40 worth for his holiday.

They never arrived, so he contacted the shop to be told that if he re-ordered them and payed again they would send out another set out ASAP.

Then . . (customer service bit) . IF the original set found their way back to the Caravan Club Shop from Royal Mail, they would be happy to refund his first £40.

They got short shrift from me and Dad got his maps for no further payment.

Cheeky Monkeys.

jags

Guru
Tim Bennet. said:
The Caravan Club Bookshop has OS maps with 40% discount.

My Dad ordered about £40 worth for his holiday.

They never arrived, so he contacted the shop to be told that if he re-ordered them and payed again they would send out another set out ASAP.

Then . . (customer service bit) . IF the original set found their way back to the Caravan Club Shop from Royal Mail, they would be happy to refund his first £40.

They got short shrift from me and Dad got his maps for no further payment.

Cheeky Monkeys.

hemm what bloody cheek .

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I had exactly the same excellent service from De Zwerver when I bought maps last year. I ordered on a Monday and they came by post on the Thursday. I can't praise them too highly.

Top Bottom