What make of car do the worst drivers prefer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ExBrit

Über Member
Over here in California I vote for Mercedes-Benz. They have a sense of entitlement that far exceeds their driving skill.
Whenever I see a bad driver, whether I'm driving or cycling, half the time it's an MB.

When I was riding LeJog last year it was Range Rovers. You were lucky if they moved two feet to the right to pass you.

What do you think?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tesla's are the new rep. mobile, they've moved on from BMW/Merc and Audi. Usually seen doing rocket speeds on motorways !

All uphill

Still rolling along
I notice the drivers of pick up trucks as being culprits, but I suspect there is confirmation bias at work. If I was looking out for badly driven Nissan Micras or double-decker buses then that is what I would see.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Round these parts it’s usually small engined white BMW 3 series. Usually debadged; so the unaware might mistake the 18 year old driving it for an M3 owner. Despite the fact it’s clearly propelled along by a minuscule diesel……

Sallar55

Veteran
Any british driver when abroad, easy to tell even in a hire car . No patience when oncoming traffic is close and unable to cross the white line to give you space when its a clear road ahead.

Top Bottom