What music for Turbo training ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimboalee

Or.... fit a centrifuge switch to the turbo. No motion, no music.

Bill Gates

Achilles Last Stand- Led Zeppelin. Gets the intensity levels very high.

I won quite a few TT's with this song in my head. On the drags it was Misty Morning Hop. Perfect for getting into the right rhythmn.

screenman

Legendary Member
A band from Scottieland called Clanadonia, fantastic album that lasts about 40 minutes, which happens to be about the same amount of time of most of my sessions. Besides that the album is banned from the house so it can only be played in the garage. Look them up a nicer sober looking bunch of guys it would be hard to find.

A band from Scottieland called Clanadonia, fantastic album that lasts about 40 minutes, which happens to be about the same amount of time of most of my sessions. Besides that the album is banned from the house so it can only be played in the garage. Look them up a nicer sober looking bunch of guys it would be hard to find.

Good call, screenman!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy6tTvZc2B8

A bit like Stomp goes Gaelic!

Bill Gates

I hope your garage is a long way from the house. It's bloody awful!

Bill Gates

For those who train on rollers you know that the faster you pedal the higher the humming noise. In a 10 mile TT I would replicate the high level of humming in my mind for the high intensity and for 25 mile TT's bring the pitch down accordingly. Helped the concentration.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I listen to European Trance radio stations. I's easy with the iPhone and a wireless connection, but you could do the same through a PC (assuming it's in the same room as your turbo)

Top Bottom