What Other Hobbies Do You Have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thomk

Guru
[QUOTE 2834564, member: 9609"]where do you play ? I spend far too much time on "live.chess.com" they have a great rating system so you get very competitive games against thoose of a similar standard.[/quote]
In REAL life I play mainly now in the 4NCL with just the odd tournament and county game when I can be bothered. Online I just use PlayChess.com although I have used others in the past including ICC.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Not really, why jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft? :hyper:
One word.... Marine!

Bryony

Veteran
Horse riding used to be my hobby. I owned my own horses my all time favourite being an ex race horse he was gorgeous if a little scatty at times but had a heart of gold.
This is him
007.jpg

Unfortunately no longer with us.

Don 't get much opportunity to ride at the mo the hopefully will get back in the saddle at some point. Till then I'll be riding my bike!^_^

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Guitars - Collect em - play em (better @ collecting than playing) - now selling one to fund my now insane thirst for road race cycles.
Motorbikes - WSB BSB MOTO GP fan.
Collect model Race motorcycles (not toys).
Rugby League - Leigh Centurions - get to as many home games as I can & a few away too.
Man United (yes born in Manchester not London).
Music - mainly classic rock, metal & blues.
Like many - hobbies take a back seat these days - 2 yr old & work (while it exists) taking top priority.

ScotiaLass

Guru
If you are British it's two words actually Royal Marine, Marines are American.
I am British. My husband is American and was a US Marine :smile:

Vidor06

Long term loafer
For me its basically rugby, rugby and more rugby. Play when my back holds out, coach when the back doesnt hold out. Also Vice President of my club, occasional reffing and general club admin. Also big follower of Ulster Rugby and Ireland.
Also play a bit of squash, but find Im a bit too angry for it and keep breaking rackets.

Christopher

Über Member
Potholing. Thinking of more or less hanging my wheels up and going back to caving as my main hobby as I find it more interesting after a break of a few years than though i would.

Top Bottom