What photos are on your mobile.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well due to Virgin sending a sim card yesterday,we had to save any information on sim and memory.So Mrs Postman downloaded my photos,here are a few.A couple of remarks,thank you Brae House for keeping Charlotte safe in her first year.Roy and Davie,Roy a brilliant night gaffer and Davie still working but the job is not the same,and Ernie my 90 year old mate,who is nursing a factured rib at the moment.

Attachments

• Bobs phone 010.jpg
    Bobs phone 010.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 59
  • Bobs phone 012.jpg
    Bobs phone 012.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Bobs phone 021.jpg
    Bobs phone 021.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Bobs phone 028.jpg
    Bobs phone 028.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Bobs phone 029.jpg
    Bobs phone 029.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Bobs phone 030.jpg
    Bobs phone 030.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Bobs phone 037.jpg
    Bobs phone 037.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Part two. Bobs phone 044.jpg Bobs phone 048.jpg Bobs phone 059.jpg Bobs phone 061.jpg Bobs phone 066.jpg Bobs phone 067.jpg Bobs phone 069.jpg

Oh look all food,well i am a cyclist.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
How long have you got? 1085 photos and 32 videos on the phone, 497 photos and four vids on the SD card, and that's before you start on screenshots, Telegram, Instagram, de blah de blah de etc etc

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I don't have any. I have 1 screenshot of a recipe that i liked the look of. :laugh:. I am a bit OCD when it comes to keeping things. I get rid of any photos i take when cycling as soon as i have finished with them. I am a bit of a neat freak.

I am the same with emails. Get rid of them ASAP. Sad really i suppose. ^_^

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Be careful with any unsolicited photos/vids you may have received from friends on Whatsapp. They will be stored on your device somewhere. It could be embarrassing for you if you're swiping through your holiday pics at work only to reveal a previously unknown interest in S&M. DAMHIKT.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Be careful with any unsolicited photos/vids you may have received from friends on Whatsapp. They will be stored on your device somewhere. It could be embarrassing for you if you're swiping through your holiday pics at work only to reveal a previously unknown interest in S&M. DAMHIKT.
I used to work for Deliveroo and was a member of their whatsapp group, purely for swapping shifts and such like. It was a shall we say 'vibrant' group. Scrolling through my phone after I left, I had to do a lot of deleting of photos didn't want on my phone!

Drago

Legendary Member
My phone isn't good for photos, so just the one.

DSC_0031.JPG

Top Bottom