What qualifications do I need to become a librarian?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You need long arms and red hair.

(If you know, you know.)

Banana?

Jameshow

Veteran
What other jobs were you thinking of?

Dust bin man?

Abbatoir worker?

Drain cleaner?

Colon technician?!

Nursery nurse?

Driving instructor...

Apologies to anyone in these professions!!🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What other jobs were you thinking of?

Dust bin man?

Abbatoir worker?

Drain cleaner?

Colon technician?!

Nursery nurse?

Driving instructor...

Apologies to anyone in these professions!!🤣🤣🤣

You missed grave digger. In my younger, fitter days I'd loved to have done that for a living. Living right next to a cemetery as a child, me and my friends would sit for hours watching the grave digger at work.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
"I say Jeeves, old fruit! Would you mind awfully furnishing yours truly with the shovel thingie? And while you're at it, I'd very much appreciate a thorough dust down with the nearest clothes brush; there's a good cove."

"Very good, sir"

"Ehem"

"Do you require a lozenge, Jeeves?"

"Thank you, no, sir. Merely to observe that the roof of the cabriolet appears to be malfunctioning again, sir."

"Oh blast it, Jeeves. Damned Italians. Truly execrable engineering. And all that lovely loot deposited in their olive oily graspers. What a waste!"

"On closer inspection, sir..full sheets of birch wood ply and scaffold boards don't quite fit, sideways, sir. We may need a saw. Or a larger..ehem...conveyance."

"Well, old chippie mine, run along and let the sawing commence. I've three cadavers waiting, teens' non-fiction to restock and drinks with Aunt Agatha at six...."

and on and and on...ad inf..

winjim

Smash the cistern
My kid's wearing this T-shirt today.

1661627228636.png

IYKYK

Top Bottom