What secretly annoys you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
can't tell you or it wouldn't be a secret

Reactions: gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
People who stand in the doorway of our local chippie.
I arrive at the door, they're in the way. Move forward to the counter I think :angry:..'just coming through' i ask right behind them...and they appear surprised ?
So they move forward, allow me in, then immediately back up to the door.
Now i dont know if theyve been served, theyre in no mans land, so i move forward to the till. Now they look flustered...iI now know they havnt been served ...I'm relishing their discomfort ^_^...shoulda been more assertive shouldnt ya. :thumbsup:
You'd be surprised how many people do that :whistle:.
What i'd like to say is...Get in or out the frikkin queue will ya and make up your mind ya soft tw£t.

gbb

Legendary Member
People who regularly finish a spoken sentence with an unnecessary and rising intonation
My wife doea this a lot. Its a habit she's aquired since working at a school for special needs children. I pull her up on it frequently, she says you do it to emphasise a requirement from the child, they often only really hear the last few words and miss a lot in sentences, so by highlighting the last word, you attach more importance to it.
Drives me slightly nuts, its like living with an Aussie.

mustang1

Legendary Member
Blimey.. you ever been to Hong Kong or Tokyo?
Yes.
A tramp is on the street. He can eat only one sandwich per week and will soon die due to malnutrition. In another country another tramp can only eat one sandwich per two weeks and will also die of malnutrition. If you go to the first tramp and tell him if he's heard of the second tramp, he might say yes, but it can't make his life any better just bynknowing about the second tramp.

Ps. I think I'm being a pedantic idiot right now. Please forgive me, been a long weekend.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
People that are ill and approach you and then say " you don't want to get near me "

Top Bottom